Utopia

A forum built society. An actual Internet society with Citizenships, Education System, Security System and Economy. Built into the Internet! We have many features like Forum jobs, Forum Games, Ranks, etc.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

so i heard you can post unrelated things like games in here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
philosophyinabox

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: so i heard you can post unrelated things like games in here.   Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:37 pm

so i will. this is a fun game and every forum needs it. i am going to post a picture of something and then the next person will post another picture that is related to the last picture. like it could go apple--worm--earth, you get the picture. the only restriction is that you need to find the picture(and ONLY the picture) of what you're thinking of. ill post the first one and you guys follow.(duh)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortis D. Noctem
Administrator

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Virtual profile
Skill: Quality Poster
: Vault

PostSubject: Re: so i heard you can post unrelated things like games in here.   Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:45 am

Hey there, sorry to inform you but we're currently innactive. I have sent you a PM and I have added you as a personal contact. Please consult the PM to understand why we are innactive Very Happy
Don't worry, we'll be active soon enough!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://utopiaforum.forumotion.com

so i heard you can post unrelated things like games in here.
Page 1 of 1